How To Set Up Two-Step Authentication In Outlook?
A strong password is not enough to protect your outlook account from cyber threats and hackers. Microsoft wants your account to be more secure and you can secure it through two-step verification. This option makes your account much more secure.
In this blog, we will assist every user in order to set up this two-factor authentication in their webmail account. You just need to follow the below given guidelines properly provided by the experts of Outlook Support.
Avail Help From Outlook Technical Support Team For Authentication Methods
- Firstly, open your browser and go to the official page of your webmail.
- After that, go to account settings and then click on ‘More security settings’ under overview.
- Then you may be prompted to confirm your identity before making any security changes to your email service.
- Then you have to select one method from the drop-down menu i.e. a text, a call, or an email to get the verification code.
- If you have selected email address then type your email ID from which you can retrieve the code and then enter that code into the given filed. If you have selected phone number then type your number and then you will get the code on your number and you have to type that into the box.
- Then you will be directed to the security settings page again. There you have to click on ‘set up two-step verification’.
- Then read the points carefully and then click on Next.
- After that, select the kind of device you use and click next.
- Then you have to provide your alternate email address for another backup to verify your identity.
- Then you will receive a code on your email. Enter the code and click on next.
In case, if you want verbal assistance for the above steps, then you can call us on our Outlook Support Number and get complete and best verbal assistance from our experts.